Who is MineBytes?
At MineBytes we do not believe that you can thrive in a vacuum. Our consultants are active at the best enterprise companies, building world-class solutions that make an impact. Our goal is to support you to become so good that you can not be ignored!
The seed for MineBytes came to Pieter Kirsten when he sat at a directors meeting for a previous startup. The meeting was held at a long desk that could easily host 20 people. Looking at this long empty table he thought: ‘What if I could fill each seat with the best people in their respective fields?’ He knew this was only possible if he started a new company, which he did. For this reason, MineBytes is looking for excellent people!
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst with banking or risk management experience. You are a proactive person that takes ownership and problem-solves directly with various stakeholders. You have enough analytics and statistical knowledge to assess the data quality of data.
Must have skills
- 7+ years working experience as a business analyst or consultant in the area of banking/Risk management;
- Proven knowledge and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
- Experience in international IT projects;
- Experience with the Agile way of working (preferred)
- Analytical Mind
- Good communication skills and good proficiency in English
- Be able to take a coordinating or leading role
- Good knowledge sharing and coaching skills
What type of person are you?
You know that discipline and creativity are complementary skills. You have therefore developed your discipline that you can apply in creative ways. You are comfortable around other high performers and when in discussion with them, you listen as if they know something you do not know. You judge yourself and others you work with on the merit of what they have done. You welcome feedback on your performance since you know that iron sharpens iron.
What is our work location?
Most of our customers are based in the Amsterdam area, but we also have customers that have offices in the Randstad, which is the Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Utrecht triangle. Living in or close to the Randstad would be required.
Do you need a work permit?
If you are not a citizen of the EU/EEA or Switzerland then you need a residence and work permit to live and work in The Netherlands. In some cases, we are willing to consider sponsoring your residence and working permits.
Most consulting work is executed in English or Dutch. Being fluent in English is a must. You are fluent in Afrikaans, Dutch or German. If you are not then you will have to prove that you are willing to invest the necessary time and effort to learn Dutch.
What do we offer?
- a good salary.
- An excellent learning environment and possible move into Cloud Computing, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
- 25 holidays per year (20 by law, 5 extra by Minebytes)
- 8% holiday allowance (on top of the salary) payment can be per month or per year
- Cell Phone subscription cost coverage up to 20 euro’s p/m
- Public transport season ticket or lease car
- Training cost up to 3500 euros p/y
We will perform a screening for all our potential employees. You also will have to take a Bankers Oath at most of our clients. If you have any objection to this, please do not apply.